Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have been with Cellular One for about 6 months and the service has given me nothing but trouble. Here are the reasons why Cellular One is an unreliable service.

1. Text messaging on their phones does not work properly. Text messages are sent and recieved very late or not even sent or recieved at all. I've called customer support multiple times on this issue and have been told that the problem will be worked on. Days pass and the problem is still not fixed. I then call cellone yet again and they now tell me that the problem is fixed, yet the text messaging still works incorrectly.

2. There service area is a major joke. I can not call people if I travel from home because I always hit dead zones. It's a pain seeing someone next to you talking on a cell phone when your phone reads "no service." When I am actually at home my service will vary from no service at all to full service at random moments throught the day and sometimes my phone will switch to extended area even though I'm sitting on my living room couch.

So your probably wondering why I'm posting this. It is to prevent as much people as I can from being screwed into a service like Cellone and to encourage the current Cellone customers to switch to a different carrier. I am a very dissatisfied former Cellone customer and I am spreading the word. DO NOT GO WITH CELLONE! THEY ARE THE WORST CELLULAR SERVICE EVER!

Remove Ads