Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have a favor to ask of anyone/everyone. Would anyone happen to have any computer posters lying around? For example, promotional posters, for Dell, AMD, etc. Any kind of posters concerning computers/hardware/software, etc. If so, would you be grateful enough to give them to me or offer me a reasonable price? I am in the process of setting up a many projects on many posterboards and I was in need of several posters concerning computers/hardware/software. Thanks for all the replies!
    --Kevin
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Had you been in need of this two weeks ago I would have been able to give you more apple imac/book posters than you could have handled. I had like a 2inch stack of old imac/book posters that were given to me by a friend who worked for a local computer store that went out of buisness during the dotcom crash. I was going though some stuff and came across it and junked it. I know Im not helping by telling you this, sorry bud. If I run into any that I might have missed they are yours..

Member #
    AHH sorry to hear that! I should have posted this two weeks ago but I haven't really thought about it until now. Although, thanks for continuing to keep an eye out for some! 'Preciate it man.
    --Kevin
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Remove Ads