Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    welcome to the community!!!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Welcome indeed. I found when I joined it was best to just read the new threads; reading too many old ones can send your head spinning :-).

Member #
    I've been absent for a while (and will be for some time), so it was a pleasant surprise to find so many new 'faces' here when I checked back in .

Especially nice to find new members marking themselves on the recieving end of questions!
    ('Mr C' and 'Shadowfiend' has been noticably active in this regard. Nice to have you here !)

----

With regard to reading old threads, there are a lot of hints and tips hidden there. Some are obsolete (as software has progressed) but there are a lot of gold nuggets there.

However, there are embarrassingly many replies to dead threads, that are totally obsolete!
    Please do not respond to old questions unless you think they're still valid (AND you have a solution to offer).
    Posting a comment like "could you show me you're code so far...." to a thread that started collecting cobwebs 2 years ago (meaning the last post in the thread is from march 2003) will probably not generate an answer or produce anything fruitfull.

Otherwise,
    welcome to the community, and have fun!
    S. Rosland

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Nice to be here. I like helping peolpe, would like to eventually become a teacher, so this is good practice and fun, too :-).

Member #
    Great!

As your answers so far indicates knowledge and experience in a number of web design areas, you've already proven yourself as an asset.

The ability to share knowledge in a non-condescending way is highly valued, and the mark of a natural born teacher

Glad to have you aboard!
    S. Rosland

Member #
    Hot Hot Welcome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads