Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi everyone! I'm not posting this as an advertisement, but more as a help for everyone that needs web hosting. I've recently come upon this amazing host called *********, which is a free host but it comes with cPanel, Fantastico, and also has live support (which is pretty darn good for a free host). I got my first plan for only 15 posts (no spam allowed) and that gave me 100 mb. Once I post 70 posts..I will get 700 mb Also if you need more webspace, you can purchase their paid plans. For 1.50$/month, you can purchase their first paid plan with these features:

500 mb space
    10,000 mb bandwidth
    50 email address
    50 mysql databases
    50 presql databases
    50 email accounts
    50 ftp accounts
    50 email listings
    50 subdomains
    50 parked domain
    50 addon domain
    Cpanel X
    Pre-installed scripts library
    Phpmyadmin
    Cgi bin
    Perl
    Php
    File management
    Front page extensions
    Fantastico

I just thought I'd share this web host with everyone, since I'm into web designing too and what used to be my biggest problem was finding a fast, secure host.

Oh and btw, did I mention that they backup all their files daily? Just incase something happens..they have everything backed up on another server. However it's always a safe idea to backup your files on your own computer too.

I hope you atleast give it a shot, the forum is surprisingly fun and everyone's really nice. If you want, you can put referrer as "***********" when signing up, but I'm not telling you guys about ******** so I can get more referrals. I truly think it has amazing service, it can't hurt to try can it?

Member #
    thanks for the info...be checkin that out

Member #
    nice.. thanks jym
    http://WICKEDINNOVATIONS .com
    Website | Graphic | Programming | SEO | Data Entry

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    You are asking for referrals whether you realize it or not. Do not do this again.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Remove Ads