Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    would just like to share this

The main sweetener in soda high-fructose corn syrup can increase fats in the blood called triglycerides, which raises the risk of heart problems, diabetes and other health woes.
    http://WICKEDINNOVATIONS .com
    Website | Graphic | Programming | SEO | Data Entry

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I dont drink coke for this very reason. I dont buy them, I dont drink them.
    I used to scoff at those people who stayed away from sugars, fats, etc.. thinking they are overly worried about nothing. But as age has started to creep into my life I have relized how harmful some things that are so common in the US really are. Look at the documentary/movie SUPERSIZE ME for proof!!

Member #
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    I drink Coke occasionally (at most one can a day) or other carbonated drinks (rarely the Mountain Dew Baha Blast that's only available at Taco Bell). I also now usually drink a Cafe Mocha when I have to attend events late at night, which includes tonight where I'll get adventurous and add an extra shot of espresso. When I'm at home, I usually just drink ice water. It will take a lot to change my eating habits.

I don't exactly trust the news with this sort of topic. They don't know what the hell they're talking about with technology most of the time, so I doubt they know biology and anatomy that well. I don't claim to know biology either, though, what with the D I got in college biology.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    My general opinion on diet is everything is okay in moderation.

I think there is too much obsession, at least in American culture, over what is "healthy" and what is "safe." Considering how much obesity is becoming a problem, it is understandable for people to want to improve their health, but a new diet every week to coincide with the new diet trends is simply unfeasible.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Remove Ads