Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I was just idly wondering if anyone is going to be watching the USA-Ghana game on Thursday morning :-)

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I watch every game off the fifaworldcup.com site at work And when I get home I can usually catch the 2 half time of the those afternoon games
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Awesome! I'm totally not going to work that morning to watch that game. I don't watch on Fifaworldcup.com, I keep track of things using the Jooga.com companion. Also, The Guardian has a minute-by-minute page, which can get pretty funny sometimes. But that's at work. At home, it's put on TV5 or ESPN and turn on the XM radio on the Spanish commentary channel :-P

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Go Heat!!!

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Wooo ... that joga extension looks sweet! Does it update frequently? Like on the fifaworldcup.com site it refreshes every minute or so and displays cards and subs and other stats ...
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The Jogo Companion tends to update every minute or so, though sometimes it goes slightly erratic. It has a little `refresh' button in the sidebar, though. It's very nice :-) Also, whenever an event happens (red/yellow card, goal, penalty, etc), something pops up in the lower right. The status bar also shows you the current game score. It's awesome.

Hehehe, transio. I was reading the USA-Italy minute-by-minute yesterday and the guy at The Guardian was saying every few minutes `and stop emailing me about the Stanley Cup: WE DON'T CARE. And yes, more people *do* watch the World Cup, thank you.' It was hilarious.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Hmm... just downloaded it, installed it ... yeesh ... that background it adds to the themes $uck$ meh ... I'll stick to fifaworldcup.com

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    There's more than one background ;-) One for each World Cup country, plus the default one. The selector is hidden away in the top-right-hand corner of the browser, where the throbber is. For some reason mine isn't working right now, though (unable to connect to the scoreboard). :-/

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Ouch ... 2-1 Ghana

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yeah. With a false penalty. This is one of the very few times I disagree vehemently with a ref. And Ghana didn't even score another to show they would have won anyway...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads