Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    My favorite game of ALL TIME is Tetris!
    I like to play online against friends, like on http://www.tetron2000.com (Windows/Unix only, sorry people in the Mac cult) and also on my Nintendo DS. It is my favorite game of all times! Well, okay, besides Galaga in the arcades, and all the Super Mario Bros's... Well, not that those come BEFORE Tetris, no way, but possibly on the same level as Tetris.
    Okay sorry to stray. Anyways - what I wanted to say is that if anyone wants to play me, heck yeah! Let me know and we will play
    Heather
    choosy developers choose gif!
    website | paintings | blog

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Tetris = goood Just wish I had my original greyscale gameboy to play it on lol. Cell phone will have to suffice.

I'm registered, willing, and able.

Check out http://zwok-game.com/ as well, online, flash-based Worms basically. Decent game to play for a couple of min.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    I got Tetris Worlds Online/Live/Whatever for the Xbox. It got a pathetic 5.5 on IGN, but I find it fun and a good diversion from games like Black and Prince of Persia. When I had an Xbox Live account (not anymore because I never used it that much), it was always women in their 20s and 30s playing, and at the end of a game, I'd hear things like "good game" and "that was fun" over the voice chat. That's opposed to games like Wolfenstein where it was always 12-year-olds with the voice mutators enabled yelling at me because obviously they had more tactical training than me.

People playing games online are aged inversely to the ESRB rating.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yeah, Tetris kicks royal rear end. My personal favorite game is Frozen Bubble, which I can spend frighteningly large amounts of time on. This is if we're talking about simple games. If we're talking about more complex ones, the equation changes a little.

I remember my mom decided she wasn't going to go near the little tetris thing we had (remember those? The little plastic tetris-dedicated handhelds?) because one night she stayed up until like 4AM playing :-D

As for that site, the download link seems broken, so I can't do much for now. Later, however... We should totally organize tournaments! :-P I would be somewhere in the bottom three :-D

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Oh I don't have X-Box
    And it seems like the link to download tetron2000 is broken. I still have it installed on my computer though so I can use it, but I don't have the install file to give to someone else
    Doesn't anyone have Tetris on Nintendo DS?
    You can't play 2-player on ZWOK right?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have never had a console. Which means I have a lot of fun, when I occasionally play Halo with someone, just running around and sticking grenades on them. They're often frustrated because I don't care whether I die, and I tend to take them with me often enough :-P

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    XBOX and the 360 here, don't play online at all though, keep getting kicked out of rooms before I get a chance to play! Exception to that is MechAssault 2 and Halo 2, but it's been ages since I've played them.

Looks like the tetron2000 site is being updated? Sorry, no DS here, no need for portable gaming as of yet. ZWOK's 3v3, random players.

Frozen Bubble is old as hell lol.

Wolfenstein on the XBOX had strategy? news to me. I played CS for YEARS, like almost every day, got damn good, lost my skills a while back though. BF2's fun, got a friend that's a good pilot, I'll hop in the gunner seat. As long as he doesn't crash, we're good. If I fly.... weeelll.... it gets interesting...

Just saw an in-game video for Unreal Tournament 2K7, looks AWESOME, some interesting additions to the game.

If you've got a 360, rent GUN. Somewhat short game, VERY fun, great plot, graphics, and voiceovers.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Oh, frozen bubble is quite old, yes. But then, this in a thread about Tetris... :-P

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberryh
    My favorite game of ALL TIME is Tetris!
    Mine too!

Although I first played it in 1987, guess you were not into PC games at the time
    S. Rosland

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rosland
    Although I first played it in 1987, guess you were not into PC games at the time
    No actually, I remember my brother Jamie playing it on his PC! And I would watch him. And I always wanted to play it. Then finally when I got to, I sucked! (Cauz I was like 5 or so, but don't worry, I'm better now, hee hee!)

Freaking tetron2000.com, the download link doesn't work. I wish I could get the install file from someone so we could play
    I'm going to ask my friend if he still has it. :ninja:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads