Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Doctor Who

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Just finished watching the season finale of Season 28 (or Season 2 depending on how you look at it). Thank goodness for the internet Sooooo awesome, too bad the next one won't be until the end of the year, and then the next season (29/3) is in 9 months I think.

Anyone else watched season 27 (1) or 28 (2)?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have to admit that I haven't watched any of it -- I've been busy worshipping... Er... Watching... Battlestar Galactica. And now I've been catching up on the Stargates in preparation for watching at least the first couple of weeks of Season 10. At some point I need to sit down and watch an episode of Doctor Who though. Maybe after I get through with the remaining six and a half seasons of West Wing I need to get through...

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    I think I've seen all of the BSG eps so far, and almost all of the SG-1 / SGA eps as well (been watching since day one, when it was on Showtime). Eureka on Tuesdays on the Sci-Fi channel looks interesting as well. It starts in a little bit over a week. Cannot wait for SG1 / SGA / BSG to start next week!

Screw West Wing, watch Doctor Who Season 28 / 1 just came out on DVD in the USA. Was supposed to come out in March, but with Sci-Fi running it on TV, they delayed it a couple of months.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quick note: Battlestar Galactica doesn't begin its next season until October. Yes, it sucks.

As for West Wing... Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. The incredibly good dialogue combined with the fantastic acting and the all-around funniness of the show are amazing. And there's no way I can stop at this point before finishing the series, I think :-P

I'm also looking forward to the Stargates starting again :-)

Remove Ads