Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I hope I can post this here. If not, im sorry and go ahead and delete this thread.

Im 17, so obviously no income. But, I have found a site that pays you to complete these free offers. I know it sounds like a scam, but I just created a email that I will never use, and then started filling out these 1-3 minute forms. I have been doing it for about 4 days now and have earned $100.30.

Click the link in my signiture to sign up.
    Jeff S.

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Read the rules about referral URLs. Next time, I will not be generous.

Also, I was earning an income at 15 or 16 (and professionally, not in the services industry). Just because you're less than 18 doesn't mean you can't find a job in the field where you'll make a lot more than $100 in four days.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    I said you can delete the thread if it is against the rules.

The Gov't has enforced the labor laws a lot more in the last couple of years. You have to be 18 to work almost anywhere.

Also, earning $100 in 2 hours of work. I'd say thats pretty good for a 17 year old.
    Jeff S.

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Also usually BS. There's tons of jobs for kids, look harder.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by avs262
    The Gov't has enforced the labor laws a lot more in the last couple of years. You have to be 18 to work almost anywhere.
    Yea right, I started working at 15. If you do it legally (work permits, keep your grades up), there is nothing to worry about.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Depending, of course, on which country you live in...

Member #
    There's certainly nothing wrong with trading money for a service as long as there's no force involved. Oh, and I'm 16.
    Note on code: If I give code, please note that it is simply sample code to demonstrate an effect. It is not meant to be used as-is; that is the programmer's job. I am not responsible to give you support or be held liable for anything that happens when using my code.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I'm not saying there's something wrong with it. I'm saying in certain countries there may be restrictions on it. Just because in your experience it's been legal and relatively straightforward, doesn't mean that's the case everywhere.

Remove Ads