Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    My word of advice to any who have nothing better to do than play around in what is supposed to be a professional message board:

go here: http://www.ezboard.com/

There are plenty of boards there to "mess around" at.

Thanks, it will be much appreciated.
    - Brian

Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    At least one has been banned in my absense, and if the trolling continues, more will fall.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Banned
    Member #
    if U all consider me a goof ball then sorry. but i am new to web designing n stuf. i know some html though. but i like this forum i learned about VB code and PHP and chat rooms and i want 2 knowmore

r u going to ban me too :dead:

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    You will only get banned if you abuse the rules of this forum. One of the rules is "You may not harass or offend other users". Some may consider your continuous posts to be harassment. If enough complaints arise, you will, indeed, be banned.

My suggestion is that you watch what you say and limit your posts to the specifics of your questions.

Banned
    Member #
    Originally posted by transio
    You will only get banned if you abuse the rules of this forum. One of the rules is "You may not harass or offend other users". Some may consider your continuous posts to be harassment. If enough complaints arise, you will, indeed, be banned.

My suggestion is that you watch what you say and limit your posts to the specifics of your questions.
    harass? ok i wnot harass

btw u look nice in that dress 2day baby

JUST KIDING i don't mean 2 harass i was just kiding

Member #
    Tartarugaomoses, I find it very disrespectful that right after Transio tells you to watch what you say that you post a very poor joke. We are not kidding, this is a professional forum, and off-topic posts will not be tolerated. If in doubt whether to make a joke, please don't.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Also I would advise speaking in some official language, like English. Talking like you do is okay as a joke, but overall gives the impression that you are eight years old and just found the internet.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Banned
    Member #
    I am not 8 i am 17. and i found the internet like a long time ago. i know HTML too i am not totally stupid just need 2 learn more!

sorry if u didn't like my joke. do the moderators ban u if u joke?

Member #
    I won't ban you if you joke, but you've been warned once, and if I feel like I see too many posts by a member that are off-topic or otherwise not helping the board, then I will give you a warning too.

I'll repeat what I said in my last post, which I think is very important here: if in doubt, don't joke. People don't come here for comedy, so we wont miss it if we don't get it.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    People, banning won't teach him anything. Edit his posts when he's acting retarded.

Edit:
    i take it back, maybe you should ban tartarugaomoses. just saw all of his nonsense posts around the board. they're terrible. it looks like he barely understands the computer.
    Cheers, zionlocke :chinese:
    Links: Zion Creation | Blog

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads