Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi, everyone

I have just registered myself to the community.I have done, SQL, C++, Java, Linux, HTML,DHTML,CSS, XML,WML. But all i have done a few years ago. Now, I m serious to build my career in web designing/web pogramming.An expert plz. menion me which field should i choose. Either programming or designing.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Programming.

Member #
    Go with the one you like the best.
    Portfolio | Blog | Twitter

Was my post, or someone elses, helpful? Click the thumbs up to let everyone know!

Member #
    When i see any company requirement for web programmer ,i think i have to learn lots of programming languages,though i have very good records with all that i learnt but i m bit scary about proraming. I think learning front side means designing a website would be much easier than programming.

Ok, tell me one thing, an i make my career bright working online either in web programming or in web designing.

Member #
    A programmer needs to learn multiple languages. However, once you have learned one it isn't too difficult to step across and learn another. For example I know PHP. I am now learning python. While the syntax is a little different I can read big chunks of python without need for reference. This is after 1 day.

Once you have a handle on one dynamic language you should be able to begin writing a new one within a week and begin to build websites with it within a month.

If you have a creative flair then design a website. Other wise get a book and get up to speed on ASP.net or PHP

Remove Ads