Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all,

I'm new here. I would like to start a business selling apparels on the web. I will have about 300 items. I found out that the cost of getting someone to design an E-commerce website can be quite expensive. I am told that I could purchase an E-commerce web template that comes complete with a shopping cart and content management system. Could someone here help me out by letting me know where the best place is to purchase a web template. I will be putting in the contents myself. But I know very little about web designing, so the template I'm buying needs to be very easy to work with. Thank you very much for your help. Really appreciate it.

Aaron

Member #
    OSCommerce is the right software for you. However, you need to learn its intricacies by integrating the design of your site to the system.
    Symmetri Design Solutions
    Custom WordPress Designers/Developers

Member #
    If you would like to start a business selling apparels on the web.
    I would suggest you that you just go through the link given below and your problem would be solved probably.
    http://www.bannerblindness.com/
    Banner Blindness - online marketing, web development, and Direct Response consulting services.
    I need your comments about it.
    Please make and advice - which one is best.

Thanks for your time!

Remove Ads