Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Articles

Member #
    Hello,

I have a website thats kicking about and doing nuffink! I wondered if anyone was wanting to get some articles online., Am looking for web design articles mainly, but if you have anything else you wanna get online, just let me know!

Thanks,

Tim

Member #
    Can you give us a website link so we can check it out? need more information. sounds interesting though.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by diddy
    Can you give us a website link so we can check it out? need more information. sounds interesting though.
    there's nothing at the site at the moment! Am working on a page structure at the moment - but on only on localhost. Was there a particular topic you wanted to write about?

Member #
    i didn't want to write an article or anything like that. i'm was just wanting to check out your page, just interested in what you're doing.

But if you don't want help with anything and you are just advertising then perhaps you could post in another forum? Like the Free Classified Ads section.

If you have a problem, then please post in our forums and we'll be happy to help you. Also, when it's online, let me know and i'll check it out.

Member #
    If you currently do not have a website and no traffic there isn't any point in people writing articles for it. Even when you get the site up the traffic will be really low and really there would be nothing in it for the article writers.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    You know, we're going to start an articles section here soon

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    At first, create your site, and then you 'll find articles!

Remove Ads