Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Type:Internet & Technology - Websites
    Description:If you want to be part of project pro bono and have skills in web design or web mastering and would like a hobby, please feel free to join.
    I have an idea for a large website in a Yahoo Answers style but with a twist. I'm still drawing up the plans for a basic idea that can be edited and worked on in pieces by different people. There's more work than I can do by myself but don't have money or the time to learn everything I need to know in order to get this done (within a few years hopefully depending on how fast the team grows).
    If you are interested in helping me out with my project please send me some refrences of what you know and can do so that I may organize and disburse info acordingly.
    Just for clarification. I will be the owner of any property rights (ie: photos contecnt, concept etc.. would be considered my property) the web site produces. I will spending time organizing the site and doing as much as I can do bymyself along the way.
    More than likely when its time to hit the switches and turn it on I'll be dumping money into it and not be asking you for anything. If however any money is made I will distribute what I see as fair. I'm pretty honest so I would subract my costs and if I ever make enough money I would like to one day pay everyone in full for all hours logged. So I will start a discussion for logged hours (I'm taking your hours on your honour guys and if evr make enough money I'll pay you based on hours that were put in- who knows maybe regular maintenance for a full time position one day)
    facebook group : The Next Big Thing INTERNET SITE (WEB DESIGNERS/MASTERS) Create a Group
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/creat...8842853&ref=mf

Thanks for your time and if I posted in the wrong thread I apologise. i'm a bit of a noob for forums.

Remove Ads