Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all, I am looking for affordable web template and hosting services with high quality. I have found a company called autodealerspoint address at www.autodealerspoint.com the package starts from $500 setup fee, and 100 monthly fee. The quality is high, but I am looking to cut down cost. I also came across a website called dealertemplate.ca address at www.dealertemplate.ca their services starts from 80 per month. Does any one knows another web template provider geared towards automotive industry for less? Thank you.

Member #
    Aplus and Hostgater are the trusted ones to host websites.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Why not pick up a Wordpress Theme or something similar from ThemeForest. They have HTML themes as well and the highest template I have ever seen on there is around $40.

You could get some decent hosting services through someone like GoDaddy, HostMonster, BlueHost, or DreamHost. They range anywhere from ~$4 - ~$8 a month depending on what you need.

If you want great hosting and are willing to pay for it, check out Pair Networks. They cost a little more and require you to know a little more about hosting as far as setting things up (example: you have to manually install Wordpress) but their service and support are unmatched from my experience.

Remove Ads