Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Mozilla Firefox

Member #
    This may be a ridiculous question, but I just thought I would see if anyone knew the answer. For some reason on my computer the font size changed in firefox. I know for sure it did on my site www.waikoloavacationrentals.com I do not visit any other sites enough to know if it did on theirs. Everything is just way bigger. Not just the font size.

Also this may be different, but when I am in AOL in firefox the font will just change to about a size 8. It is not that size in explorer.

Any thoughts?
    Rob Dalton (Kolea Rentals)

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    According to your CSS file your font size for the main body text is 14px. This seems to display at a decent size on my screen.

Have you adjusted the resolution size of your screen or the settings in Firefox?

When in Firefox, Select Tools, then Options, then Content.The default text size is usually 16.

Member #
    It seems that somehow my computer was zooming in and out on firefox without me doing it so I now know how to fix it if it does it again. Thanks!
    Rob Dalton (Kolea Rentals)

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    try Ctrl+0 and see if that fixes the problem...

on the topic of Firefox... my FF's (on both computers) seem to have a terrible memory leak. If I leave my work computer running FF for a couple days, sometimes it'll get to 1 GB of memory usage!!! WTF???

Member #
    ctrl+ scroll mouse to increase and decrease screen.

Member #
    A lot times when I am online and typing really fast - I was accidentally use the scroll on my mouse while pressing the control button which will cause you to zoom in and out on you page.

Remove Ads