Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi there everyone, Recently I started a new blog at the following link: StallScribble.com

Essentially it is a blog system similar to failblog and other sites with rating functionality. The inspiration came to me one day when I was taking the browns to the superbowl and I read something hilarious on the wall. At this point I need to find pictures to use on the site.. I was wondering if you guys knew of any that are funny that I can put up to get the ball rolling a bit. Eventually I'd like to add user submission functionality but for now I'll have to manually add each picture. Anyways, Check it out to get an idea of what I'm looking for, theres a few pictures already there.

Member #
    It may be just the designer in me, but I think you'd do good with a more creative website. Not something overly drastic, but just a little color. The white background seems to make your website look empty! (Which is exactly what you don't want, especially if you're just starting it up!) Maybe some sort of creative header.

Member #
    Cool, thanks Taylor. I'll look into a few ways of adding more "life" to it.

Remove Ads