Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi Everyone,

Does anybody know a good free/cheap online/desktop software to manage the client relationship, quote, invoice, wireframe, sitemap, schedule (with gann chart), etc in one place?

I've got 1-3 projects per month, and was using few different software to manage them. To reduce the time it would be nice if I can manage them all in one place! I spent last two days searching for it on internet, watching tutorial videos, sign up for trial period, download free version and test them, but if I thought I found the best application to do one thing it is usually missing the other functionality.

Or, If you know a good combination of softwares (eg. SmartDraw + excel, etc) please let me know.

Your input would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I'm a newbie here and if I am in the wrong place please let me know :-)

Member #
    I'm currently working on just such a system called Design Flow. I specifically came here looking to find early users to gain feedback from. You can signup at designflow.us. I'm looking for anyone who can provide feedback on what they require in there design work flow, prototyping, wireframes, client management, file management, testing, etc.

Bryan

Remove Ads