Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    It was fun, but i think it tried to hard to be an exploitation film.

Member #
    I would not rate that movie very highly, any movie with michelle rodriguez seems poor...

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    It definitely isn't trying to compete with The Expendables. The original trailer for this movie appeared between movies in the Grindhouse double feature a couple of years back. As soon as I saw that dude who voiced Octavio in King of the Hill, I knew it was going to be badass.

And Steven: Lohan isn't bottomless. You're thinking of her white powder supply.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    [QUOTE=TheGAME1264;253934]The original trailer for this movie appeared between movies in the Grindhouse double feature a couple of years back.QUOTE]Sort of. The Machete trailer in Grindhouse was just one of the fake trailers they made for it, but based off of a script Rodriguez did in 1993. Lots more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machete_(film)

The script for the sequel, called Machete Kills, is already done. There's a 3rd movie being planned called Machete Kills Again.

Rodriguez rocks
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I'm just surprised Lindsay Lohan can still get major movies. I figured she would have to get her life in order before productions companies would take a chance on her.
    New Jersey Website Design: We offer services in Web Design, SEO, Website Design, Belmar Web Design
    We are located in Belmar, New Jersey and Collingswood, New Jersey
    www.AKonlinedesign.com

Member #
    this movie was fantastic

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I guess I'll put it on my Netflicks list.
    New Jersey Website Design: We offer services in Web Design, SEO, Website Design, Belmar Web Design
    www.AKonlinedesign.com

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AK Web Design View Post
    I'm just surprised Lindsay Lohan can still get major movies. I figured she would have to get her life in order before productions companies would take a chance on her.
    Hardly a major role.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Ah well I haven't seen it yet. I just know she's on a advertisement poster.
    www.AKonlinedesign.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads