Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Helllo evey1

he is a web designer just like you all ...he love designing more than anything and he likes adobe company products ..

he use photoshop most of the time for all his works and he using HTML and RSS for programming his sites ...

acully i can't give you guys an exact picture cuse i know nothing about his work cuse i was physics student....

and for some reason i wanna buy him a gift???!!!! thats way i regester in your forum cuse i badly need your help guys....

i want a givet that is great helpful and useful for any web designer a give that every web designer is dreaming of it no matter how much its small ....

he is working now on photoshop cs4 and his laptop is from MAC and its still new and he have that drwing table...

he said that he don't need photoshop cs5 nowadays...

so i feel that he have everything he need for designing he never mentioned that he want something latly....

so iam verey confusing what should i buy for him...

can you guys give me some options i will really appreciat that

thank you all so very much for your help ^_^

Member #
    I think nay good design framework like firework's latest version.

Member #
    hi
    thank you redblue for ur replay

but can u plz give me a link for it... and can u explane to me what is that programme doing....

ty again

Member #
    Gift

Here is the link

screen graphics, prototyping | Adobe Fireworks CS5 - What is Fireworks

It usually use for photo making editing.But first ask designer what he is using photoshop or firework. If he is using photoshop then give him phototshop's latest version.

Thanks

Banned
    Member #
    I think any kind of design software or maybe by fund is google adwords account marketing their business never hurt anyone.

Remove Ads