Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    YouTube - Hot Drinks

For those of you who, like me, grew up in the 80s, miss Rick Astley-style cheese, and can't get to an FM Queasy Listening station easily, this should bring back some memories.

For those of you who didn't...well, this sucks, so it's funny.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Love the blatant attempt at MJ's signature scream

Take a look at this one: YouTube - Steve Ballmer Sells Windows XP

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Sorry, I got too caught up in the breast feeding episode on the suggestions list.
    New Jersey Website Design: We offer services in Web Design, SEO, Website Design, Belmar Web Design
    We are located in Belmar, New Jersey and Collingswood, New Jersey
    www.AKonlinedesign.com

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I should probably study that video myself. For some reason, babies always confuse my pectoral muscles with mommy's milk source and try to latch on.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    lol, you got man-boobs

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Where in Toronto are you from, Game?
    New Jersey Website Design: We offer services in Web Design, SEO, Website Design, Belmar Web Design
    www.AKonlinedesign.com

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    West end, just outside of Toronto (my home gym is in Etobicoke). A place called Mississauga.

How familiar are you with Toronto, AK?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    A little bit. I've been there twice as my girlfriend was born there and all her family still lives there.

I'll probably be back there in August.
    www.AKonlinedesign.com

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Ahhh okay. Cool.

Remove Ads