Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I am using PayPal for my shopping cart. It is easy to use and great but I have a problem. I need to have the customer calculate shipping and have shipping added to the total. I talked to paypal and they only have a basic thing. I have an account with all the major shippers and would like to give my customers options. I know there is a way to intergrate them into my site. I am new and can't figure it out. Please help. I have launched my site and need to get this ironed out. Thank you.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Actually, paypal is just a payment processor...

To integrate shipping, you need to have an actual shopping cart, then tie in the shipping there, and send the total to paypal...

Unless you can use some sort of flat rate shipping charge, not a whole lot you can do wit this...

Basically, you have to already have the shipping charge figured out before the transaction is sent to paypal.

Remove Ads