Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 242652
    Then what would a random pointless comment do to accomplish that?
    I'm down here with the OP, as part of our colour commentary. How would you answer TheGame's question, Alpha?
    "Gee, I don't know".
    Well, I guess that says it all - over to you, Game
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Lol.

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Well, y'know, I got a big problem with post count inflaters! That's just not how you play the game of forum posting, see? If I take this guy right over here...this david hussey guy, I say to myself, BOOM! This guy probably doesn't have a lot goin' on upstairs if he's gonna say something like that. Come on, david hussey, this is WDF! This is where the big boys play!

BOOM! Tough actin' Tinactin!
    shovenose likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    look moderator you are doing a good job but why don't you say anything to.. Pantera, who bumped this thread on Tuesday at 7:28 PM
    you are only getting personal with me that's all i can say.. you are the king here..but this is not fair................

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by david hussey, post: 242670
    look moderator you are doing a good job but why don't you say anything to.. Pantera, who bumped this thread on Tuesday at 7:28 PM
    you are only getting personal with me that's all i can say.. you are the king here..but this is not fair................
    You're right - Pantera is definitely not going to come out of this game as the MVP - but he's relatively new to the sport - only posted 3 times so far, while you've done 37. And I have to say, after a quick review, most of your posts seem to be fairly generic, mostly agreeing with other posts, or suggesting "make it better" without giving any advice on how to do so, and don't advance the topic.

I'm not trying to get personal - what you need to understand is that as a mod, I get to read every new post on the boards, and there can be hundreds in a day - when I find something that is not useful or is actually a waste of my time I try to point it out so it won't happen again.

I tried in this case to do it with humour - and you may notice that the humour was directed at Game's remark, not yours. To you I asked a question - "Why?" - which as yet goes unanswered.
    shovenose likes this.

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    As was mine. If you were from here, you'd realize who I was channelling...maybe. I don't even think most North Americans would know, which sucks because the guy's one of the legendary destroyers of the English language.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 242683
    As was mine. If you were from here, you'd realize who I was channelling...maybe. I don't even think most North Americans would know, which sucks because the guy's one of the legendary destroyers of the English language.
    And thank you, Mr. Cherry...
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Close, actually...his American football counterpart.

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 242687
    Close, actually...his American football counterpart.
    Oh, well - my excuse is I don't watch football - it interferes with foxhunting season...

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Problems solved [Edited due to useless information yet again being portraid..]
    But seriously, have you tried updating chrome, clearing cache, and running a speedtest from speedtest.net?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads