Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi I'm Lauren Elkaabi,I found this forum recently and decided to join. Hoping to make some good connections and take part in the knowledge within these forums. I started web development about a year ago and have a couple of sites that I am working on related to pets and animals. I have to come to realize that no amount of trying to make a website useful will get users to my site. I guess previously my mantra was "if you build it, they will come" and it didn't work out so I've decided to spend some time learning about SEO and figure out how I might appease the google gods. I have found much useful information here already and look forward to being a part of the community.

Cheers,
    Lauren Elkaabi

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Google gods ... Good one...

Get familiar with your log files... Or some sort of analytics ( google analytics perhaps )...

You need to be able to measure the impact of your changes, before you can understand what does work and what doesn't... Just making changes and hoping for the best is kinda like your "field of dreams" mantra.

Welcome

Remove Ads