Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Hey everyone I'm new around here, just joined today. I was wondering if there is any way I can find out why my introduction post I posted today got deleted? There were no inappropriate words or anything, just a simple introduction. Any information why this would happen would be great!

Thanks,
    Eric

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Hey Eric,

I read your intro earlier and thought it might be spam and didn't waste my time responding so maybe an admin thought the same thing. When some one comes to the forum and says "hey I have this great idea, private message me and I will fill you in"; people become skeptical about it. Not to mention an "ask" post like yours sorta belongs in the Market Place and you need at least 10 posts to post legitimately.

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Oh and welcome to the forum! By the way, it seemed more of an "ask" post than an intro.

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Ah, I can see how that could be confused. That makes sense now, that does look pretty skeptical. Well thank you for the quick response! Off to redo my intro!

Remove Ads