Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    So I am sure this topic has been covered over and over again on every forum across the whole web but I figured I would get it started/restarted as I am heading over to Pandora to turn on some bg music to listen to while I code my new site.

What is your player of choice? Pandora, Playlist, spotify, personal pc playlist, etc.

Pandora

What bands:

Samskeyti Radio - I can' remember how I found Samskeyti but I found a station for them on Pandora and simply love the relaxing, smooth instrumentals as well as the other similar bands that play along on the station.

90's Hip Hop - Growing up in the "hood" in Sacramento CA, I grew up listening to a lot of Rap so this station has so many songs that I have always liked, but I can't think straight when I listen to it so I prefer not to listen to it when coding.

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    I bounce between a general '90s rock station and a station based on Jack Johnson. Sometimes, I hit up my blues station, which is more Stevie Ray rock-blues than anything else. I have others, but they don't come out during web code time.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    i listen to rap songs love 50 cent..
    shovenose likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Pandora, Grooveshark, and very occassionally Spotify.
    Rock, rap...

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    John Prine, Jimmy Buffett, Jack Johnson (attaboy, Ron!), and after that "whatever the **** I feel like listening to"!
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    As I Lay Dying - Through struggle

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    well at the moment.....nothing but i am hearing shovenose blabber on and on and on about what hosting companies he has used.... he needs to learn i just dont care...... but besides that i have been listening to mumfords and sons, and Fun, and imagine dragons.
    shovenose and Fireproofgfx like this.
    Chris Banks (Owner & CEO)
    SUNDOT INC.
    www.sundotsolution.com | 415-449-4755
    More than a solution, it's the Sundot Solution.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sundot, post: 243177
    but i am hearing shovenose blabber on and on and on about what hosting companies he has used.... he needs to learn i just dont care......
    you asked me?

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Lambert Hendricks and Ross, "In a Mellow Tone"
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Bumping bit older thread. Im listening to Scooter at the moment, gives me nice boost of energy on this sleepy and rainy day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads