Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    I wasnt blaming the canadian's. As a joke, thats whtat they r saying here. They say that: A god damn Canadaian changed a light bulb and our power went out
    Ad space - for sale, $19.95/month

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I think the best take on this came from a friend of one of my clients. The Premier of Ontario, Ernie Eves, came on the news and said "I told everyone not to go to work unless they absolutely had to and not to turn their air conditioners on."

Naturally, this friend called up the "hotline" and got straight to the voice mail. He left the following message:

"Hey Ernie, buddy, this is (name withheld). I just wanted to let you know I'm calling from work and my air conditioner is running just fine, thanks for asking!"
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hay Krazy, no harm done, I know you were't blaming or flaming us defensless and inocent little Canadians. ;-)
    thats one thing I know is how have fun just like the next guy. As for this light bulb, The Canadian was just changing it because the American couldn't see his way past the big puddle during the day, so he asked the Canadian to change the bulb :-D

Sewolf

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    How many Canadians does it take to screw in a lightbulb? :-P

Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Transio: One, eh?

Originally posted by Sewolf
    And why is CNN basicly telling the terrorists that this is our weakest link and this is where you should attack?
    The problem was 3 overloaded lines. They've known about this potential for a blackout for a loooong time. The power companies just don't want to spend the money to fix it. Just read in Wired magazine that in 10-20 years, the electrical power for the world will finally be connected together. So when Country A needs more power and B has an excess, it will work itself out. Now of course they already do that, but just not as easily I think.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Originally posted by transio
    How many Canadians does it take to screw in a lightbulb? :-P
    none, they get an american to do it. lol. jk
    Ad space - for sale, $19.95/month

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads