Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all,

I am planning to launch a project that will help web professionals easily stay informed of the news during their hectic days. The website we're building allows for these individuals to obtain a personalized list of news articles that pertain specifically to their interests and industry. Our editors will also pick the most important overall articles each day and highlight them on our site. I am looking for beta testers to use this site before it becomes live. To sign up visit: [EDIT: Link removed as per forum rules. If you're looking for people to review your site, please post it in the Reviews section. Thanks. TheGAME1264]

I am looking forward to hearing your feedback and hope that you enjoy the site!

Best,
    Daniel

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    The idea sounds interesting...what sources will you pull from and what topics will you cover?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lever, post: 241780
    The idea sounds interesting...what sources will you pull from and what topics will you cover?
    Hi,

So it will not be automated at all. I have few designers and developers that I work with or I am a friend with, so they will send me links to news that they think are interesting. I am also subscribed to many RSS feeds about news related to web design, programming, seo.

So all news will be selected manually. I am planning to do something similar to reddit for web designers, but with majority of links manually selected by editorial staff, so users will see just news what they should read, no wasting time.

Remove Ads