Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I don't exactly know if this is the right place to ask this specific question or not. I have a blog on Blogspot.com and it's reaching over 8,000 views. The main traffic source for the past year now has been www.google.com, www.firefox.com and if I'm right, internet explorer. However, today I logged in and it changed to the top traffic sources were www.google.com, zombiestat.com and adsensewatchdog.com (I check traffic sources every day and this is the first time it's done this). I tried to search what the other two meant and supposedly the websites are extremely dangerous (zombiestat and adsensewatchdog) due to a virus that will infect and damage your computer if the links are clicked on). However, even if they aren't clicked on, they can still effect your website in many other ways.

My question here is, how can I block zombiestat and adsensewatchdog from viewing my blog and from showing up as top traffic source? How can I get rid of both completely? I've searched the web a lot today and can't find anything on how to do this or even if it's possible.

I heard that both zombiestat and adsensewatchdog gains traffic from your blog as well as takes your posts and name it there's so that they can draw other's to their website. Is this true and if so, how do I 100% get rid of zombiestat and adsensewatchdog from my blog? I don't want it appearing anywhere on my blog.

Thank you!

Member #
    Liked
    959 times
    woods and Andrew Yurlov like this.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

Remove Ads