Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Please Help!!!

Member #
    Hello All,
    First off please let me apologize for not having a lot of computer knowledge....that's why I'm here. In fact I don't even know if this is the right place?!?!?!
    But here we go....
    For 2 years I ran a drag and fro site through weebly.com, and for what it cost, it was decent. But it lacked the interactivity for my members that I wanted.
    So recently I switched to spruz.com and I run a social network for gamers on all consoles and pc www.gamersstatus.com
    Here is what I need help with...
    My site is primarily drag and drop, and I am looking for a way to implement an "Awards System", for my members...Example: If member A posts 10 times in our forums area the system would insert a "Badge" in his profile automatically for achieving that step. IF member B started 3 new hoofs she would receive a "Badge". If member C was an active member for 4 months he would receive a "Badge", and so on.
    I have spoken with the support at spruz and they said no program through them yet.
    I have NO KNOWLEDGE of writing code but I can copy, paste, drag and drop with the best of them...LOL.
    If anyone can point me in the direction of how to do this or an available program out there, free or not...or if someone would be willing to design something like this for me I would PAY!!!
    Thank you for your time.

Member #
    Liked
    181 times
    To do this you would need to have knowledge of HTML, CSS, mySQL and PHP. I don't think anyone is going to undertake this for free so I suggest you ask and admin to move this thread down to the market forum.
    Artificial intelligence is nothing compared to natural stupidity -Someone

Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
    But of course, if you dig deeper, itís really how it works.
    -Steve Jobs

Member #
    Liked
    715 times
    So, let me make sure I have this correct.
    Your site now is 'gamersstatus.com'?
    That is the site where you need to have the programming done?

So I assume that you are using spruz.com and you have their free service?
    You created it online and made it by dragging and dropping stuff on a template of some kind?

I'm not a gamer, so I don't know what your site is supposed to do. Can you describe what the purpose is for your site? Is your site just a forum for gamers, or do they actually do game stuff?

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Are you trying to make something like www.raptr.com ?
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads