Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    The following image is what comes up everytime i go to open Front page. This is a real problem for me as i am unable to do my website, and also do other things for other people. If you know how to overcome this problem..please please let me know..many thanks
    -----------
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/footbal...page_error.jpg
    ------------
    This is the screenshot of what comes up when i go to Front page.

Member #
    Go to Help --> Detect and Repair - and go through the steps - you'll be prompted to insert the Office Frontpage disk.

That shoudl work - never heard of that problem before - Although the Detect & Repair function normally fixes sutff like that. Or can you physically not do that??

If not - goto Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel, find Frontpage/Office and click it (in Xp goto change and repair it) - otherwise you'll just have to reinstall Office/Frontpage
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    I cant do anything on Front Page apart from click on 'ok' and then it closes. I do not have the disk even though i may be able to get hold of it. I will try thoses two things and tell you how it goes. Thanks for now

Member #
    I found out that the problem is to do with the win32 blast virus. It is still on my computer even though the anti virus and the win32blast removall tool say that it is not there on my computer. It still is. Please does anyone know another way which i can completely get rid of it as it is causing problems.
    Many thanks,

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    do this
    Right click on my computer and somewhere among the many tabs you can turn off system restore..
    then ...

Go - Start, Run, type msconfig in box, go on startup and services and make sure myou haven't got ms blast ticked if its in there...

then restart your comp as promt...

now press the F3 key on your keyboard to Find files and Folders... search for ms blast and then remove it.. DELETE IT BOOM KAPOW i hate it, lol

now that's gone search your comp for virus's using your scanner.. and u can also use the windows xp patch and ms.blast scanner which you can download both zipped from my site below...

www.geocities.com/kirman2069/real.html

thats hud be the worm dead ! hope that helped
    Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you're gonna die 2morrow!

Member #
    It is still on my computer. I turned off the RPC so i could still use my computer to go on the internet, but it is affecting other things. When i scanned it with the software, it says that it is not on there, but when i turn the RPC on that damn 1.00 thing come up.

Remove Ads