Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: Any App Development forums as good as this forum?

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Any App Development forums as good as this forum?

Hi,

Looks like there is no app development section to this forum but then thats not too surprising as its a web design forum. Anyway I love the way people actually answer you on this forum and the fact it always seems active.

Now Im just startring app development and am getting completly stuck but finding it very hard to find an active app developmnent forum from which to get some answers. All the ones I go on seem to have lots of questions but no answers and it just seems pointless even posting on them.

So if anyone could recomend any that would be great, or maybe the admins could create a section on this site?

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    That could be a lot easier said than done. I'm only a mod, so I don't have a way to add in the forum you'd want. You'd have to ask veraderock that question.

As far as other app development forums, this is going to sound strange but there may be a Google+ group that would help you.
    medlington likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Cheers, yeah I guess there wouldnt be many people on here to help either but like youve prooved, you get answers even if they are NO on this forum.

There is a Google plus thing for developers but I find all the google stuff terrible to navigate and then it keeps logging me into one of my different accounts so I then dont have access to what I need without logging back in as a different account and then it transfers me somewhere else and I just get lost in their maze.

I have found the plus site for developers but couldnt actually find where to ask anyone any questions, as you can tell I dont use plus, its just seems one big mess to me.

I think the biggest problem I have is distunguishing if its a java question I have or an android specific question so maybe I should go and brush up on all the java things first as I can find resources for that

Remove Ads