Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Web Designer and Developer Rates in US

Currently I'm running a survey on SurveyMonkey to get insight into the rates charged by various web workers in the web design & development industry. Similar surveys have been conducted in other countries like the UK but I have not seen one done for the United States. Hopefully responses provide a good representative sample of people in different areas of the country, different age groups, genders, and skill sets so some key insight can be gained from the results. There is a lot of uncertainty around what are the appropriate rates that people in this industry charge and I think this will add a bit of transparency without compromising anyone’s anonymity. This kind of insight can help us better price our services, help clients get a better understanding of what to expect from professional web workers, and draw some conclusions about how much disparity their is within the industry.

The survey can be accessed here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H5Y6WD9 and I'd be expecting to compile our findings / provide our analysis in the coming weeks once we have what we consider to be a good sample. Please share with your social media circles so I can reach the broadest audience.

Member #
    A website will be charged according to the requirement of the Client.. Are you looking the price for a static website????

Remove Ads