Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Time most active on Social Media

Member #
    Liked
    8 times

Time most active on Social Media

For the sake of my research, can you guys please tell me at what time or time period you guys are most active on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social platform; in Weekdays and Weekend?

For example, I am most active on:

9am-11am and 2pm-5pm and 9pm-10pm (Weekdays)
    8pm-10pm (Weekend)

Since, I am a hardcore gamer; I don't use social media much on weekends.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Im not really one for social media.. I do frequent forums if it helps? Except it probably wont because i more or less get on and check them when i get a chance.. Like between classes (sometimes during class!!) and any other time i get 5min or so to myself. I usually spend 2hours being productive and take a 5-10min breaks in between. One of my design teachers recommended this to the class and it helped me to be more productive.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    LOL I check facebook periodically through out the whole day. During the work week, I check my facebook on the way to work 6am and then after work 4pm and then later in the evening 6 or 8pm. Smart phones makes this easy to do whenever you want to. Over the weekend I will again check it through out the day several different times.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapr_Arts View Post
    Im not really one for social media.. I do frequent forums if it helps? Except it probably wont because i more or less get on and check them when i get a chance.. Like between classes (sometimes during class!!) and any other time i get 5min or so to myself. I usually spend 2hours being productive and take a 5-10min breaks in between. One of my design teachers recommended this to the class and it helped me to be more productive.

That's a nice advice. I follow a similar habit when studying. So, there are must be a time in your day when you are most active on social media? Like at Saturday night or Friday night?

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireproofgfx View Post
    LOL I check facebook periodically through out the whole day. During the work week, I check my facebook on the way to work 6am and then after work 4pm and then later in the evening 6 or 8pm. Smart phones makes this easy to do whenever you want to. Over the weekend I will again check it through out the day several different times.
    So you use only facebook? Or twitter as well?

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Weekdays, and rarely. More or less when I have two minutes when I'm waiting for a client to get back to me on something. No particular time frame.

I'm not a big fan of social media in general.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by p.preston View Post
    That's a nice advice. I follow a similar habit when studying. So, there are must be a time in your day when you are most active on social media? Like at Saturday night or Friday night?
    No not really.. If anything its going to be less during those times. To be honest i only have 2 social media accounts besides the countless forums i frequent. I am on twitter but have never made a tweet and haven't opened it since the time i set it up and i have an instagram account but dont really post anything and most of what i look at i just skim thru when i dont have anything to reply to or comment on in a forum.

Heres usually how it happens:

Im waiting for class to start or i have a few minutes on a break from homework or work i will check my forums (like i am now)

If theres enough to reply to ill end it there and get back to work and if theres not much going on in the forums i will open up some news apps and read those. If not much is going on there thats when i will check my Instagram, pretty much the only social media i use

Im not a huge fan of social media, too much negativity, lets be honest half of the post on facebook are people complaining about something petty. At least thats how it was for me. I prefer to have more intellectual conversations which i never really found on social media. Thats why i enjoy forums alot more.

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Yeah I am not a big fan of Twitter, but I do like Facebook and how it makes it easy for people to stay connected. With most of my political clients I always recommend at least having a Facebook Page feed on their websites, but Twitter they can do with out.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Thank you guys for your nice inputs. Much Appreciated.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264 View Post
    Weekdays, and rarely. More or less when I have two minutes when I'm waiting for a client to get back to me on something. No particular time frame.

I'm not a big fan of social media in general.
    I just noticed this. It is mentioned in your sig that you are an expert in social media optimization. But still you said you are not a big fan of social media? Why?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads