Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Lightbulb Created hirable to connect freelance devs to startups -- try us out!

More official description:

Hirable connects recruiters from startups, tech companies and agencies with freelance developers via a simple follow model.

After developers create their free profile, recruiters/companies are able to follow them and get up to the minute updates on their availability via email and alerts; making sure hirable developers can line up work the minute they're free.

Companies find developers they want to work with in our network, follow them, and submit offers when the developer is free.

Link!

Member #
    Liked
    544 times

Created hirable to connect freelance devs to startups -- try us out!

Quote Originally Posted by christianathirable View Post
    More official description:

Hirable connects recruiters from startups, tech companies and agencies with freelance developers via a simple follow model.

After developers create their free profile, recruiters/companies are able to follow them and get up to the minute updates on their availability via email and alerts; making sure hirable developers can line up work the minute they're free.

Companies find developers they want to work with in our network, follow them, and submit offers when the developer is free.

Link!
    Your job is going to be getting this site to feel more like LinkedIn and not like any of the contest sites like Freelancer. If this begins to look/feel like a thrift shop for designer/devs it will have failed. At least in my opinion..

I assume the hirable theme is yours? Doing a quick check shows that it is a theme. Considering the name I'm inclined to believe this is yours but i wont critique it any further until you confirm it is yours.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks
    Last edited by Vapr_Arts; Mar 04th, 2015 at 02:04 PM.

Remove Ads