Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

i'm looking for help please

dear friends im a 37 year old man and due to serious obesity i won't be able to go back to work. i have a huge stock of used golf balls wish i acumulated over the past 20 years while i was working on a golf course and i need someone to help to make a web page so i can sell those golf balls and pay for a gastric ballon on my stomach so i start eating much less loose weight and therefore get back to work but unfortunately i wont be able to pay the web site designer that does this for me as i have no money but i promise if i manage to get the money for the treatment on the clininc and go back to work again i promise a reward. many thx i hope that my postage reach to someone that could help. many thx take care

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WindsOfFire View Post
    dear friends im a 37 year old man and due to serious obesity i won't be able to go back to work. i have a huge stock of used golf balls wish i acumulated over the past 20 years while i was working on a golf course and i need someone to help to make a web page so i can sell those golf balls and pay for a gastric ballon on my stomach so i start eating much less loose weight and therefore get back to work but unfortunately i wont be able to pay the web site designer that does this for me as i have no money but i promise if i manage to get the money for the treatment on the clininc and go back to work again i promise a reward. many thx i hope that my postage reach to someone that could help. many thx take care
    There are many ways that you can get this done on your own for little money. I say little because even if you were able to find a programmer to do this for free there are still fees that come with owning a website. Things like domain names and hosting will cost you no matter how you choose to handle this.

You could set up a Wordpress site or use a website builder like GoDaddy offers and do all the work yourself. Being you will not be at work you could work on this yourself.

Another option could be something like Ebay? You dont necessarily need a site to sell things online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by WindsOfFire View Post
    I am ready to help you in this matter
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapr_Arts View Post
    There are many ways that you can get this done on your own for little money. I say little because even if you were able to find a programmer to do this for free there are still fees that come with owning a website. Things like domain names and hosting will cost you no matter how you choose to handle this.

You could set up a Wordpress site or use a website builder like GoDaddy offers and do all the work yourself. Being you will not be at work you could work on this yourself.

Another option could be something like Ebay? You dont necessarily need a site to sell things online.

Hey let him ask help

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by amanmohammedali21 View Post
    I am ready to help you in this matter

Hey let him ask help
    He can ask for help that was perfectly fine and I'm glad you are willing to help him. Since i am unable to take on anything for free my help was in the form of advice for steps he could take to do this for free and done by himself.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapr_Arts View Post
    He can ask for help that was perfectly fine and I'm glad you are willing to help him. Since i am unable to take on anything for free my help was in the form of advice for steps he could take to do this for free and done by himself.

Sorry I have misunderstand you

Remove Ads