Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Your links send me to an error page. When you fix that ill try and help.

My biggest suggestion is to start with picking a processor. AMD or Intel. I wont debate which is better as there are too many opinions on that already. What i can say is id personally choose AMD. From there move on to the motherboard and so on. Pay attention to how much wattage all of your parts use and make sure your power supply can handle that.

Also.. Dvd burner? Just curious but why? Games are bought almost all online now and software i got from microsoft came on a usb not a dvd. Just a thought. Would save you money to skip that but its just the way i am. If you need it then thats another story. If you just assumed you needed one you probably can do without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Thank you very much! sorry I didnt realize it is fixed now

I don't really need one, but it's only 10 dollars more than one that can't burn dvds

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chrislawson1996 View Post
    Thank you very much! sorry I didnt realize it is fixed now

I don't really need one, but it's only 10 dollars more than one that can't burn dvds
    What you have looks compatible to me. Im no expert and may be missing something.

I hate spending money i dont need to and this may not be a concern to you as its only ~$25 but the dvd drive. I didnt mean you didnt need a burner im curious as to why you want the drive at all? Use the $25 to buy a game if i were you. Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove Ads