Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Englandshire, United Kingdomsville y'all!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I've just been reading about the new(ish) mod for Unreal. Basically you play somebody trying to escape from one of the Twin Towers during 911.

Personally I think it's plain wrong but what do you think about this? Do you think it's wrong, inevitable that somebody would do it, OK but just too soon, or anything else?

Just wondering what you guys think and whether your nationality affects your opinion - for instance, do Americans have a different view on this to other nationalities?

Read more about this at http://www.selectparks.net/911survivor (although the bandwidth is currently exceeded).

Member #
    Ahhh, whoever call this wrong due "911" is just plain dumb. The past is the past ain't no way changing. Every bad momment needs a smile, like this, a game mod people can have fun with after a historical but dragical moment. Call me mean or anything but the only reason I'm "mean" is because I say what people are afraid to say, one thing I've been taught to do is talk freely and say what's on your mind, if you don't everyone will be living in a ignorant world.

Cheddah -
    "Spill the knowledge for the world of tomorow"

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    It's not morally good, of course, but then again, when you think about it, neither are FPSs.

This is in violation of the forum rules BTW, or at least very close (controversial that can only result in flames), so closed.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Remove Ads