Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By brandMatt
  • 1 Post By brandMatt
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264
  • 1 Post By brandMatt
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: Web Design company in nyc ?

Member #

Web Design company in nyc ?

Hello I'm looking for a good company to help me design and get my website up and running.. Does anyone know of any good companies in the New York City area ?

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    I'm not sure of in New York City, but there are loads of talented developers out there. In the service you are interested in, remote work is very well suited. If there is an issue with meeting face to face, Skype is always an option. We've done a couple projects completely remotely.
    Vapr_Arts likes this.

My Web Site:
    brandwebdesign.ca
    If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link. Some of us are really insecure and need those likes so that we feel important and smart, so come on, help us out, huh?

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Id avoid thinking local. Not to say don't use local, but more so don't make your choice based on location. Look online and see whats out there. Being able to work remotely makes your options grow. Theres not much that a company cant do remotely. In fact right now the only thing I can think of would be if the company needed to get into your business and get to know the staff and environment. Even then technically it could be done with Skype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    There is an advantage to a local designer/developer in that the local person can show up on site and get a better feel for the business itself. This helps when it comes to introducing new features to the site, writing copy, things like that. It's not a "must have", though.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    for building a website there is no need to find a local company. Do it remotly for cheap and best services.

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Remote doesn't always translate to affordable. Cheap is not always quality. If you contract a company outside your country they may not be familiar with culture or slang. Content written in a foreign language translated to your language often is quite broken.
    TheGAME1264 likes this.

My Web Site:
    brandwebdesign.ca
    If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link. Some of us are really insecure and need those likes so that we feel important and smart, so come on, help us out, huh?

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Oh take off and go get a twofour and a double double, eh?
    brandMatt likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Really?!? That is the best the whole USA has to offer? Their website hasn't been updated in two years. Tonnes of stuff has changed in that time period, even the stuff that was pretty standard for that time, they didn't take into account. The version is massively out of date, that's never a good thing.

Update:

The OP should hire a professional just to find/hire a professional
    Last edited by brandMatt; Nov 09th, 2015 at 02:11 PM.
    Vapr_Arts likes this.

Member #
    HI are you looking for only from new york? There are lots of web development companies available in all over the world.If you are interested to give any project to outsourced means contact this mail id. agriya.leena@gmail.com I will help you. i have 15 years experience with web development field.

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Agriya? The clowns that clone every major site on the web and call it development?

Seriously? This is where we're going with this? Come on, man. There are chimps in the darkest jungles of Africa that would do a better job than Agriya would.
    brandMatt likes this.

Remove Ads