Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Vapr_Arts
  • 1 Post By Ronald Roe
  • 2 Post By TheGAME1264
  • 1 Post By Fireproofgfx

Thread: Go juice...

  1. #1
    Junior Member FrontEndDev99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    17
    Member #
    53237

    Go juice...

    Ok devs, Rockstar or coffee?

  2.  

  3. #2
    Senior Member sarahswansea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Swansea, UK
    Posts
    149
    Member #
    52184
    Liked
    64 times
    gotta be coffee!

    my mum makes this amazing espresso coffee.

    But the thing is, she doesn't use one of those small espresso cups

    She uses a mug and fills the whole thing!

  4. #3
    Junior Member FrontEndDev99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    17
    Member #
    53237
    Nice!! I used to drink tons of rockstar, but lately I've been drinking coffee with vanilla syrup in it...mmm...

  5. #4
    Senior Member Vapr_Arts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,930
    Member #
    37412
    Liked
    544 times
    Neither! I have a hard time sleeping as it is! I usually need the opposite. Something to wind me down and make my brain stop going 100mph. Tried Rockstars and the like, worst idea for me ever. Coffee has never been something I liked either.

    I drink 99% water with the other 1% being tea/lemonade


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fireproofgfx and satindertech like this.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Ronald Roe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    3,141
    Member #
    27197
    Liked
    959 times
    Monster all day, coffee in between.
    satindertech likes this.
    Ron Roe
    Web Developer
    "If every app were designed using the same design template, oh wait...Bootstrap."

  7. #6
    Unpaid WDF Intern TheGAME1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Not from USA
    Posts
    14,485
    Member #
    425
    Liked
    2783 times
    If I need it, chai tea. Teavana used to make a really good samurai chai tea that way before Starbucks bought them out, they rebranded it as "Oprah chai", and it turned into a puddle of stagnant deer ****.
    Vapr_Arts and satindertech like this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

    If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

    My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

  8. #7
    Senior Member Fireproofgfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    840
    Member #
    31498
    Liked
    171 times
    I don't drink ever drink Rockstars, though I use to drink a butt load of Mt. Dew, but I gave it up 3 weeks ago and have lost over 10lbs. And I drink 1 cup of coffee every morning and then water the rest of the day.
    satindertech likes this.

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    11
    Member #
    38651
    Waking up to Folgers in your cup is good enough for me.

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    85
    Member #
    53107
    Liked
    16 times
    Coffee wakes me up whole day and night.


Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:59 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com