Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Looking for help with Docker containers for a UX study

I'm an independent user researcher working on a project for a major cloud provider and looking for people willing to participate in a study about containers. The sessions are 1-hour individual sessions (not focus groups) and will be run online in the next couple of weeks using GoToMeeting or something similar. In the session, you will be asked to provide your feedback and opinions about certain tools and services that you may or may not be currently using.

For the sake of keeping the sample unbiased, I can't reveal the name of the client commissioning the research just yet, but if you're chosen to participate and you'd like to know, I'd be happy to tell you. It's no secret, it just helps keep the research more structured and findings more reliable.

If you are interested in participating, please fill out the following screener: http://goo.gl/forms/0Gatjqbyq6

If you are selected to participate in the study, you will be compensated $125 for your time.

A little bit about me...I've been a user researcher about 15 years and have a consultancy in Austin called Userade (Userade) that specializes in UX research and design. Previously, I worked at Dell and SolarWinds. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. Thanks!

Remove Ads