Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bleau canon

Thread: Our Drone & Editing Program

Member #
    Liked
    176 times

Our Drone & Editing Program

I've had a couple of guys ask me about our drone and the program we edit our videos in.

We started with a cheap drone with a cheap camera on it and soon upgraded it to a Go Pro Phantom 3. Great drone and it did a great job for us.

We've recently upgraded to a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter and it's proving to be the best we could ever ask for in our price range for a drone. We're well pleased with the results of the camera and stability of the drone. It has some amazing features on it that makes doing videos much easier for us. It also has a gps system and we use an ipad mounted on the control panel to follow the drone and see what we're videoing.

We use Adobe Premier Pro 2.0 to edit our videos and have had the program for several years.and it's doing a great job for us. Because we use it mostly to edit our drone videos we see no reason to upgrade it any further. We also have a dedicated XP machine just for editing our videos.

We never put a client's website video on youtube. We use Vimeo on their websites.

I just found out today that Adobe has coughed up Premier Pro 2.0 as freeware. If you're interested in it here is the free download link. Be sure to get the Adobe Serial Numbers right below the download button. My understanding is that it will work on Windows 7 also.

Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 Download - TechSpot

Last edited by bleau canon; Jun 12th, 2016 at 07:50 AM.
    turboguy likes this.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Remove Ads