Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

View Poll Results: Which Digital Camera?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Which one?

JR
    Member #
    This is my last post on this subject, honest

I am hopefully going to buy a camera tommorow, I have spotted 4 I like the price and features of, what I want to know is which one you guys would buy?

All cameras are 10x optical zoom except from the Panasonic which is x12. The cameras range from 2 megapixels to 5 (I think).
    JR

JR
    Member #
    Oh, and please comment
    JR

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    My vote went for the Fuji because it looked very solid compared to the Olympus, I would never buy anything marketed as "easy" but designed to be professional, and I've had bad experiences with Panasonic hardware.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    The Fuji - world renowned for their products, and personally I've had no problems with their products
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

JR
    Member #
    Thanks

I don't know what you meant by solid but the Olympus is made out of metal wheras the Fuji is plastic I think. If you mean it looks better I agree

I went to a couple of camera shops today and one said they don't stock any Kodak cameras because they have had so many taken back. The other shop also said they have had a lot of problems with Kodak cameras, so I have been put off that one a lot.
    JR

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I'm going for the Olympus, they've shown excellence with all of their digital cameras and every single one I've used has been excellent... There's my 2 cents.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

JR
    Member #
    After reading numerous reviews it was between the Kodak and the Olympus. I chose the Kodak because the Olympus was slightly out of my price range (70 more for camera and xd card as opposed to SD).

The quality and zoom is excellent, I have been taking some cool photos in sepia and black and white. I am happy with my choice, I just hope it doesn't break.
    JR

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    I'd agree with you on the Kodak choice. It's the only camera I haven't managed yet to break.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Originally posted by JR
    After reading numerous reviews it was between the Kodak and the Olympus. I chose the Kodak because the Olympus was slightly out of my price range (70 more for camera and xd card as opposed to SD).

The quality and zoom is excellent, I have been taking some cool photos in sepia and black and white. I am happy with my choice, I just hope it doesn't break.
    Be sure to post some pics
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

JR
    Member #
    LOL, ok...

Here is my dog (scaled down to 20% of the size)

edit: removed
    JR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads