Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheGAME1264

Thread: Puzzling question?

Member #

Question Puzzling question?

I know that no matter what you do on the internet these days you are being watched by big brother or google etc. BUT when it comes to someone spying on you from their own private at home computer, laptop or tablet or iphone etc than this a worry and concern especially when the person follows you around from website to website and in the process sabotages your good name where ever it is possible to do so or tries to ruin everything you do for no other reason other than jealousy. I can't elobrate more on this right now for obvious reasons but I know damn well it's happening to me. This person is obviously not using spyware that a antivirus can pick up and block or delete off your computer. It is not possible that this person is collecting information about me just through using search engines as I change my usernames etc all to frequently. So I am left wondering how this person is able to watch every thing I do on the internet (spy on me)? I have found this website that explains what the person "COULD" be using!
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/100583418
    Does anyone in here that is tech minded with this sort of thing have any knowledge on how myself and others in my position might be able to put a stop to others using software like the above to illegally spy on us please?
    I cannot figure out any other way the person might be spying on me like they are without using a search engine/s other than with software that a antivirus cannot pick up on block or delete off your computer. Be interesting to read some of the feedback on this should I get any. Thanks everyone. :-):help:
    Last edited by Ronald Roe; Jul 16th, 2017 at 04:48 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Hackers are always one step ahead.... even google itself with some of the 'greatest coding mind' available are fighting hackers everyday.
    That being said the best way i found is to be smart , just look at a site and carefully at its url, when downloading stuff asses the size of the file your downloading if its bigger or smaller thats a red flag. If you got redirected to the site ..red flag ....if you didnt apply for whatever theyre offering ..red flag....if anything seems off just a tiny bit get out. Try browse with a secure vpn and latest updates on whatever antivirus you are using. hide your ip ...this cant stop everything but it will stop alot ... common sense goes a long way.

Best of luck

Member #
    Liked
    2782 times
    A little lesson in why what people say and reality rarely, if ever, intersect. It's also a lesson in why everyone should question and verify everything they hear or see, especially when it comes to online conspiracy theories.

You may be a victim of "sabotage"...but the thing is that you do an atrocious job of covering your tracks (at least the job you think you're doing), and you clearly are very naive. You went down the conspiracy theory "OMG someone has software running on my computer" when it takes less than 10 minutes' worth of Google searching to find anything about you.

Let's start with your username...which, coupled with your "money" picture, is pretty sketchy. Here's a screen cap of my personal Google search for your username (results may vary as it's a Google search, hence the screen capture):

ten-grand-dame.jpg

Just from a simple Google search, I know your name is Denise Hancock. I've never heard of you before, I've never interacted with you on another forum or anywhere else online (you'll also notice that I'm a mod here, and that's not something cyberstalkers get up in this piece). But I know this in about 15 seconds:

Here's the first result for me:

https://au.pinterest.com/deniseh1565/

So we see from your Pinterest page that you're all about the get-rich-quick schemes. That puts you in one or more of three groups of people:

1. The naive.
    2. The lazy.
    3. The dishonest.

I really don't think you're dishonest...as in I don't think you're actively trying to lie to anyone. However, not lying is not equal to telling the truth. Again, what people say vs. reality. So I'm putting you in group 1. By the way, if you think any of those things will make you money, save your time and energy...and if you're going to try and say that you're making lots of money off of these things, you move from group 1 to group 3. No one does except for the people who build them, and there's a reason for that.

Having established that, let's move on to this result:

TenGrandDame (Denise Hancock) - A LeasedAdSpace Member

This result contains your email address, which can also be Googled quite easily:

msblissful.jpg
    The second result reveals just how naive you are...you actually posted your credit card information to a public discussion forum (gethuman.com)! The only good thing about that is that it expires in three days:
    Hi My name is Denise Hancock I live in Australia and do not have a drivers license. I have had my facebook account under the email address msblissful@tpg.com.au for over three years and now all of a sudden it has became a issue for one of your Facebook customer Facebook representatives that have now suspended my account and asked me to upload some id as proof of who I am. My debit card is listed on my account msblissful@tpg.com.au it is a visa ANZ bank card (removed by TheGAME1264) Valid from 07/14 Until end 07/17, name on card is MS Denise L Hancock, surely this should have been enough proof proving that I really am a authentic person!
    Do you have any idea what someone could do with this if they wanted to? Quite a bit. A VPN and updated anti-virus and anti-malware won't do you a bit of good if you're going to do things like this. As ragnar says, common sense goes a long way, and you're missing some.
    Ronald Roe likes this.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Remove Ads