Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

How do I start an online business?

Creating a successful online business is not an easy task. It doesn’t matter how good or unique your products and services are, you’ll have to compete with a lot of other businesses for your targeted audience’s attention. It’s a competitive world out there, and everyone is looking to make some money from their expertise.
    I know that this might seem a bit much at first,BUT I'm reaching out here to get some serious suggestions which can prove to be a heck of a way out to move on a better track with less chances of having an empty cart. kindly provide a feedback on this it would be a real aid to me to outgrow my challenges , as I'm new to this area.

thanks !

Member #
    i think you search goole about marketing online. have many method for you chosen. Do product launch or sell T-shirt

Member #
    Liked
    278 times
    There is a fairly involved process in starting an online business. Most of those that post here (except some of our long time members) simply don't have the patience to learn how - they want to go straight to the end rather than starting from the beginning. Most of what you will find by searching for marketing ideas online is misleading at best.

Do you have the patience to learn how to execute such a process? It will likely take some time, probably at least a few months to really get started. You never actually stop learning.

I can recommend a book or two but still most people cannot put it all together without guidance. If you are willing to take the time to learn a few of us can help.

Member #
    Hi, first you need an idea. What services will you offer? Then, you will need a website. As far as a website goes, you have 3 options assuming you are not a techie. You can use a drag and drop builder. You can self host your site which is the preferred option. Also, you can use one of the WordPress plans. For example, the WordPress.com Business plan for entrepreneurs. Once your site is up and running, then it's time to add content.

Member #
    Saira, you asked such an open-eneded question that I think your inquiry would be better served if you ask a much more specific question. I am assuming you're already an entrepreneur and you know what you're doing, but you just need to fill in the blanks about selling online. Be more specific in that regard.

Remove Ads