Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

How to increase traffic for my website?

Hey, Guys!

The thing is that I have been trying to increase my website's traffic and I am desperate now, because non of my strategies work.

I have tried to outreach a lot of bloggers, influencers and writers, but it seems that no one read my e-mails. And believe me these are not like template e-mails, I research every person and their work and I write them personalized e-mails but nothing! Maybe guys you have some other kind of ideas how could I reach out?

Thanks you un advance!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Website traffic can be increased by various on page and off page activities. Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, social bookmarks and classified ads help to generate good traffic. Social media optimization also helps to generate good traffic.

Member #
    It is not an easy job to create traffic and it is a long building process, that mostly is hard work. I work on various projects right now and most of the time the process is frustrating, but sometimes rewarding! For me the successful outreach method is personal approach. Before I write to people I investigate them everywhere and then I create meaningful comment about their work, habits etc. and most of the time after tis e-mail, fish is on the hook.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyD View Post
    It is not an easy job to create traffic and it is a long building process, that mostly is hard work. I work on various projects right now and most of the time the process is frustrating, but sometimes rewarding! For me the successful outreach method is personal approach. Before I write to people I investigate them everywhere and then I create meaningful comment about their work, habits etc. and most of the time after tis e-mail, fish is on the hook.

Thanks for your advice!

Member #
    One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content. Twitter is ideal for short, snappy links, whereas Google+ promotion can help your site show up in personalized search results and seems especially effective in B2B niches.
    If you’re a B2C product company, you might find great traction with image-heavy social sites like Pinterest and Instagram.

Remove Ads