Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

opinion on my website

Hello everyone,
    names woody. I've jst recently turned a hobby into a side business. I curently serve in the armed forces and find myself going away every few months so I 'm currently trying to get everything up and running before i'm whisked away once again.
    Would it be possible if someone could take the time to look at my website and give me a non-partial opinion. Theres only so much feedback family and friends can give you! I've created it with Wix and paid the upgrade for the full site and would love a little bit of feedback. I've never built a website and have little experience on this kind of thing.Ihope i havent wasted my money. I went with wix as I found it quite easy to put together, how good is this company when it comes to getting found on search engines? any advice would be amazing! cheers guys

https://www.craggymountain.com/
    Last edited by wooday218; Jul 09th, 2019 at 04:09 AM.

Remove Ads