Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By sarahswansea
  • 2 Post By AestheticallyBeautiful
  • 2 Post By bleau canon
  • 1 Post By AestheticallyBeautiful

Thread: COVID thread

Member #
    Liked
    69 times

COVID thread

How you all doing, how's work? Keeping busy?

I had a client just start a removals/van business, we finished his website, then lockdown happened so he's not getting much work and there isn't much point doing marketing.
    bleau canon likes this.
    Tawesoft <-- hire me here if you need a Go or Python webdev

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Hey, I am good. Hope you are doing good too. Work is really keeping me busy and honestly b/w doing homechores and working I prefer the latter.

That's really sad to hear. Hope this gets over, soon. Heard there is pretty bad situation in UK
    sarahswansea and bleau canon like this.

Member #
    Liked
    195 times
    We had 2 cases in our community at the beginning. We did a total lock down until at least September then we'll re evaluate again. Both cases are testing negative and are back at home sheltering in.

I live in a small valley that is gated and has always had security on it. No one in our valley leaves unless it's a have to, and no one is allowed in but the residents, unless emergency vehicles if needed. We also have our own VFD.

When we did the lock down we closed our offices and sent everyone home to work from home. Our offices are located on our property here in the valley. It's challenging for us not being in the office, but social distancing seems to be working for us.

Glad to hear your ok, stay at home and stay safe. This crisis is not going away anytime soon. Listen to the experts, not the politicians.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Life will always make way for itself and move forward. We must wear masks, take necessary precautions, and most of all follow the SOPs for fighting against this threat until and unless there is a valid cure. At the moment the only cure we have is to make sure we are following social distancing and wearing mask.
    sarahswansea likes this.

Member #
    It is true that many businesses have been affected by COVID and things are going very tough for many people during these testing times. Hopefully, things will get better soon and we all get back to our daily routine lives.

Remove Ads