Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Communicating with clients

Question for individual/freelance web designers - What are your biggest pain points when it comes to communicating and working with clients? Do you have any particular problems with email or the software you use? What features would you want with a chat app when working with clients?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have no such problems. But I have with clients themselves, and as older I get I started to turn down bad clients more easily.

You know, that client that wants a 27 000 dollars website for price of 5 000 dollars and then it even goes into fight with me because I am not willing to work 4 extra months for free, insults me with how much he thinks my work costs and so on while at the same time he has no clue what he is talking about.

Nowdays I am able to read such clients at very start, e-mail or two, and I just say one big ****ing NO. And when I ask such people, would they be willing to work 4 months for no pay and having to pay all expenses every month, they are quiet as dead people.

Everything else you mentioned, I believe everything can be done if client is willing to pay. If not, then nothing can be done.

Sent from my K7 using Tapatalk

Member #
    I'm sure for a lot of people especially when starting out, you'll agree the work with a client but they'll try and get more out of you with endless revisions and that kind of thing. So it's always important to lay out exactly what you're going to do in fine detail beforehand.

Remove Ads