Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4,698

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    For those of you who are wondering what that number signifies, it represents the potential length of my penis in inches if I decided to order the pills, patches, needles,suppositories, and who knows what else from the spam email that has been trapped today by the spam blocking rules I implemented on Imail a few weeks ago. So even though I miss out on the opportunity to have a member 130.5 yards long, I maintain the tranquility of knowing that I will never have to read that garbage again.

Moral of the story: using IMail's Domain Processing Rules is a wonderful thing.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Banned
    Member #
    I dont hate spam, I hate the people dumb enough to reply to it (whatever tiny percentage this may be), therefore making it a worthwhile process to those sending it.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Originally posted by TheGAME1264
    Moral of the story: using IMail's Domain Processing Rules is a wonderful thing.
    Or is the moral that computer nerds have small penises? We may never know!

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Dammit, why did you have to go there? It's not my fault. I live in Canada. It's cold here, you know!
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I dunno... a 4,698in penis? That'd be pretty cool... of course you might have to buy new pants. hmm..
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Originally posted by Brak
    I dunno... a 4,698in penis? That'd be pretty cool... of course you might have to buy new pants. hmm..
    It could theoretically be cool, warm, and hot simultaneously, as at that length, it could hang in your air conditioned office, out in the warmer corridor, and out a window to the heat of the outdoors!

JR
    Member #
    LOL.. nice thread
    JR

Member #
    You would need a license for that.

Member #
    Lol
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    I dont hate spam, I hate the people dumb enough to reply to it (whatever tiny percentage this may be)
    I think it is as high as 9%. No wonder more and more people get into the very lucrative business everyday.

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads